Penis Length Increased by a Third
The researchers from San Giovanni Battista Hospital at the University of Turin, Italy, assume that penile traction can be an excellent alternative to penis enlargement surgery with no adverse side-effects and money waste. Such an assumption is based on the results of the clinical study, where the patients have seen 32% increase in penis length when flaccid, and 36% erectile function increase after six months of daily use of a Quick Extender Pro traction device.
And the effect is permanent as the measurement has been taken in half of a year after the trial. The results of the independent study were published by BU International in March 2009.
Taking into account high achievements and satisfaction with the traction device, we can support the assumption of the researchers from the University.
The study 2017 took 12 months (one year) with 21 men aged 47 in average participating and 16 of them completing it. Twelve men suffered from dysmorphia (excessive dislike of a body part), and eight men had had penis curvature surgeries. Before the trial started, the patients had undergone psychosexual counseling to ensure the effectiveness of the treatment.
The men had to wear the Quick Extender Pro device four to six hours every day for six months. This penis extender contains a plastic ring, two dynamic rods for traction, and a silicon band that keeps the penis in place. The traction force was differently equaling to 600g in the first month and 1200g in the sixth month. The gains were followed up every quarter: Month1, Month 3, Month 6, and Month 12.
Let’s see what the clinical trial offers. Here are its key results 2017:
• The participants wore in average the traction device:
– Five hours during month 1
– Five hours during month 3
– Four hours during month 6
• An average penis length when flaccid equaled to 7.15 cm (2.82 in) and increased by 32% to 9.45 cm (3.72 in) (Month 12).
• An average penis length when erect equaled to 9.62 cm (3.79 in) and increased by 18% to 11.32 cm (4.45 in) (Month 12).
• An average penis girth equaled to 10.4 cm (4.09 in). No significant increase was reported.
• Average erectile function scores were 19.9 out of 30 at the beginning and increased by 36% to 27.1 out of 30 (Month 12).
• The participants showed high satisfaction levels in all categories but girth increase. An average satisfaction score equaled to 2.8 (0 to 4 scale with four showing optimal results).
• Flaccid penis length scores equal to 2.31, and erect penis length equaled to 2.37 (0 to 3 scale with three showing significant improvement).
• Penis girth scored 1.1 (0 to 3 scale with three showing significant improvement).
• Sex life scored 2.3 (0 to 3 scale with three showing significant improvement).
• There are four patients who have stopped wearing the traction device due to penile bruising and pain, lack of efficiency, desired results gained in three months, and inability to stick to the protocol. And one more participant was lost to follow-up.
Nowadays, there are a lot of surgical procedures that offer penis enlargement in length and girth. However, Dr. Gontero says that most of them have significant cons and potential risks. Besides, the patients are dissatisfied with their results.
American instructions do not allow penis enlargement surgeries for men with a penis length of 4 cm (1.57 in) when flaccid. And in the study, there was only one man who had the penis less than that measurement. So, most men who desire to make their manhood larger do not meet the surgery criteria and cannot realize their dreams.
That clinical trial proved that Quick Extender Pro penis stretching device has quite high chances as it is effective in extending the penis both when flaccid and erect. When the results are confirmed by other clinical trials, the researchers will offer penile traction as a priority treatment for men who want to increase their manhood in length.