Your job, stress, depression, anxiety, fatigue, embarrassment psychological and health problems – this is what we get when we become adults. You feel tired, loses the interest in sex as your libido is reduced. A research shows that 30 to 40 % of adults lose their interest in sex for several months every year.
Sexual health is the basis of our relationship. Sex makes the heart grow fonder, boosts our feelings and intimacy, and improves self-esteem and health. Some men may think that they can solve sex problems with drugs or supplements like VigRx Plus or Extenze only. Pelvic Exercises to Combat Premature Ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates soon after penetration and well before he and his partner want it. The American Urological Association states that in the United States, one in five men under 60 suffers from it. Recently, the study of the European Congress of Urology, Stockholm, Sweden, has shown that pelvic exercises can help men who suffer from chronic premature ejaculation.
40 men aged 19-46 who were suffering from lifelong premature ejaculation participated in the study. All of them ejaculated a minute or earlier after the penetration. They had to do pelvic exercises three times a week, 12 weeks, one after another. An exercise session lasted 20 minutes.
When the study started, an average ejaculation time was 32 seconds. By the end of the three-month program, it increased to almost 2.5 minutes – the fourfold improvement. Only five men in 40 did not achieve significant improvements. Probably, you have heard such an expression as “Kegel Exercises” or “Kegel Squeeze”.
Usually, women do these exercises to strengthen their pelvic muscles. So, pelvic exercises are quite similar. When you are doing the exercises, you should make muscle movements as if you want to stop urinating. You should work with your pelvic muscles contracting and relaxing them. It can help you control your urinary incontinence and address problems with pelvic floor muscles.
Dr. Antonio Pastore, the lead researcher, states that a man requires at least 12 exercise sessions to learn how to do them properly. If it is possible, you can meet a pelvic rehabilitation practitioner. Please visit the official website of the Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute where you can find practitioners online.
Lifestyle Changes to Combat Impotence Erectile dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction when a man can no longer get or keep his penis erected during sexual intercourse. And this problem is common among men. 75% of men who are suffering from heart disease have the erectile dysfunction. But there is a simple way out.
Sometimes, you can treat the dysfunction by changing your lifestyle only: lose an excessive weight, quit smoking and drinking alcohol, eat healthy food, go in for sports, and sleep well. The research published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine shows that these changes help cure the ED. Impotence can be not only a result, but a symptom of a more complicated disease, e.g. diabetes, kidney disease, coronary artery disease, prostate cancer, or blood vessel disease. And treating the erectile dysfunction you will address a more serious problem.
Besides, the men who suffer from high blood pressure, high cholesterol or smoking are more likely to have erection problems. Heart disease is often a basis for erectile dysfunction. Therefore, medical experts say that these men can combat the impotence when they address their heart problems – and no medications. How can men’s heart be related to the penis? An erection occurs when blood vessels widen and provide enough blood to the male genitalia.
When blood vessels fail to expand, and the penis does not receive enough blood, it causes the erectile dysfunction. Though it can also result from nerve injuries or hormonal disorder, the failure of the blood vessels can be a symptom of heart problems. With time, we do not get younger, and it is beyond our strength to change natural processes. So, if you want to feel strong, healthy and sexy, you should forget about fat and bad habits, address stress and depression, play sports – engage in a healthy and active life. And your sound body will never require any medications, drugs or alcohol.
Healthy Heart to Improve Sexual Health You do not need to take pills to improve your health, just change your lifestyle and enjoy a healthy and sound body.
1. Eat healthy foods. You should avoid sugar, grains, and fructose if you have insulin or leptin problems. High sugar in foods can increase insulin and leptin resistance causing the heart disease. The best option is to purchase organic products as they do not contain harmful ingredients and exclude processed food from your diet. It is recommended to replace the grain carbs with:
- Fresh vegetables, e.g., a carrot that is rich in alpha-carotene, broccoli that is rich in Vitamin C and E, and beta-carotene, asparagus with folate and B-complex vitamin;
- High-quality protein, which you can find in the pastured chicken, grass-fed beef, wild salmon, tuna, or pastured eggs;
2. Apply intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting is a type of dietary restriction that can result in the reduced weight and fat oxidation. The fasting improves the production of human growth hormone. Besides, it increases testosterone levels by balancing satiety hormones including adiponectin, insulin, and leptin. Satiety hormones are responsible for testosterone balance and libido levels.
3. Balance Vitamin D levels in your body. The sun promotes creating vitamin D sulfate that can prevent an arterial plaque that reduces the blood flow. Vitamin D prevents the problems with heart and blood vessels, high cholesterol, and blood pressure. This vitamin boosts the immune system and testosterone levels increasing your sexual drive and energy.
4. Taking supplements. It’s strongly recommended to take natural supplements like VigRx Plus or ProsolutionPills to increase your erection hardness, sex drive and penis size. It’s clinically approved, that VigRx Plus, for example, can improve your penis length and girth by 70%. Just visit vigrxplus.com for more info
5. Do exercises on the regular basis. It is recommended to apply the high-intensity interval training (HIIP) that is an enhanced form of interval training where you change the periods and intensity of exercises. These training can enhance the production of hormones in the body and balance them, including testosterone and human growth hormone (HGH).
6. Optimize your sleep.
7. Calm down. It is a pity to recognize but stress and embarrassment are a part of our life. And you should do your best to the resistor, when possible, avoid it. Take a breath, collect yourself, regain the control over your emotions and continue what you have done before.
Natural Herbs and Vitamins to Address Sexual Dysfunctions Sports and diet are the bases of our healthy life. And to enhance their action, you can add to your ration some natural herbs, extracts, and vitamins that can improve your sexual function and overall health.
If you have any doubts, you can consult your doctor what is the best for you:
1. Choline that is an essential nutrient balancing acetylcholine level in both men and women. Acetylcholine (ACH) is an important neurotransmitter that improves sexual function and triggers an erection. If your body has low ACH, you can experience low libido. Therefore, it is recommended to eat foods rich in choline and vitamin B5, or use their supplements.
2. L-arginine that is an amino acid that dilates the blood vessels increases the blood flow enhancing erections and cardiovascular function. L-arginine widens the blood vessels and ensures the blood flow to the genitalia by producing nitric oxide in the body. When the blood vessels get relaxed, the blood fills up the penis resulting in a firm and hard erection.
There have been the studies comparing L-arginine and placebo. Some of the shows that L-arginine has the same effect, but other results state that L-arginine combined with natural herbs is more powerful can better address the erectile dysfunction:
- L-arginine and pycnogenol (as a French maritime pine bark extract) is a combination that ensures a high increase in sexual function in men who suffer from the erectile dysfunction and causes no side-effects;
- L-arginine/six grams and yohimbine/six milligrams is a natural combination that enhances sexual function within the first phase of ED therapy. Such therapy results are published in European Urology, the official journal of the EAU.
- Besides, such a combination can improve sexual arousal in women who suffer from sexual arousal disorder in the postmenstrual period.
3. Panax ginseng that is a plant used to improve memory, stamina, and endurance. It is a well-known aphrodisiac.
4. Maca that is used to enhance both male and female sexual function. It can balance hormones in the body, increase sexual desire and endurance, and boost fertility.
5. Vitamin B5 that is an essential ingredient and helps balance ACH and steroid hormone levels in the body. The vitamin also strengthens cellular tissues ensuring hard erections. Enjoy Your Healthy Lifestyle and Forget about Drugs Exercises, well-balanced and healthy food, natural herbs will ensure that your hormones are well balanced, your body is strong and sound, and you are active and vigorous.
These improvements boost your sexual desire and drive, increase your erections and make your orgasm more powerful. A healthy lifestyle can make you forget about premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction without any pills. And remember that your heart is your central part – the stronger it is, the better you work.